We’ve significantly expanded our drug screening capabilities to give you and your clients powerful tools to manage everything and make the process as easy as possible for applicants.
Through our new integration with Quest, you can now do the following:
- Configure drug screening offerings and choose which panel(s) you want to have done within InstaScreen
- Decide whether you want to allow your clients to override the defaults at order time or are required to follow them
- Get the results back in InstaScreen
- Select the go-to status for the results you get back
- Enter a reason for testing
- View and choose the collection site (or sites) via map or list view
- Set a collection deadline
- Automatically generate an applicant passport including the collection site information, a unique applicant barcode, and your branding
- Deliver the testing passport to the applicant via print or email
- Order and receive results within InstaScreen or XML if using an integration
On top of all this, we’ve added a really spectacular feature that your clients will love: allowing applicants to choose their own collection site! If you use QuickApp and are requesting a drug test using Quest, the applicant will be able to use a map or list view to choose the location that’s most convenient to them, reducing the hassle for everyone on all sides.
We also have eScreen available for drug testing to be able to do most of these functionalities with just a couple extra steps, so you can use the vendor you prefer most. Quest is our first drug testing vendor that can be used completely within InstaScreen, and we plan on expanding this functionality to even more vendors soon.
Whether you are using eScreen, Quest, or one of our other future vendors, you can test for the following drugs according to the needs of your client:
- GHB (I) Liquid/Pill Ecstasy
- Ketamine (III)
- MDMA (I) Powder Ecstasy
- Any other drug panels you choose to manually configure